Convert your site to a mobile friendly site
Nearly all new websites are now responsive and mobile-friendly, and for good reason. What do you do, though, if you had a great website designed a couple of years ago that is not mobile-friendly?
WE HAVE A SIMPLE SOLUTION THAT IS:
- Non-Disruptive: We’ll convert your site with no disruption or downtime to the live site
- Fast: In most cases we can get your new site up and running in 3 days.
- Custom Coded: We don’t use plugins or generic solutions.
- Industry Standard: We use industry standard open source responsive frameworks (Foundation/Bootstrap)
- Google friendly: your new site will pass the current Google mobile friendly test
- Value for money: the full conversion process, including backups and analysis starts from as little as €200
- Worldwide The offer is available to international clients
FIND OUT HOW MUCH IT WILL COST TO CONVERT YOUR SITE
Three reasons a mobile friendly site is important
1. Search Rankings
Let’s be clear – at the moment you won’t be penalised directly for having a site that is not mobile friendly. You won’t be rewarded either though – and if your competitors have upgraded their sites, then it’s likely they’ll be taking your traffic shortly.
Forget about search rankings, and think about people who try to use your site on a mobile device. How likely is it that they’re going to stay on your site, and take actions that you hope (like booking a room)? If it’s not mobile friendly, they won’t.
A mobile friendly site optimises page loading for different devices, serving different images etc. Page load speeds are important, and if you want people to use your site, you need to pay attention to it.